My Biggest ....of 2009

Let me remember 2009 this way :
  • My biggest crib of 2009: culd not watch movie in theatre from March 09 till date. :(
  • My Biggest achievement/khushi of 2009 : Adya (my cute lil princess)
  • My Biggest Professional Achievement of 2009 : Promotion
  • My biggest love and friend of 2009: Swati (again- 2 times in a row)
  • Most Surprising moment of 2009: Ajay's sms divulging the name of 'Prachi"
  • Most touching and emotional moment: News of successful conceiving process for Adya
  • New Good friend of 2009 : Prachi
  • My biggest material possession till date in 2009: My Swift Vxi Car
  • My biggest tashan of 2009: Dell Laptop & Titan Octane :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Mechanical Engineering

ICC Cricket World Cup 2023

NanoComposites in Tennis Balls