UPSC-IES, GATE Preparation

I am writing this blog for all those serious aspirants of ESE & GATE who come to internet after long hours of study to relax and get motivated by reading topper's stories. I used to do that when I was preparing for my exams.

I got lot of inspiration from a blog by Mr Tirumala K V who cracked Engineering Services Rank 36 in 2006. He wrote about his interview experiences and I used to read it even while preparing for my written exams. Sounds weird but I used to do that. Remember craziness is part and parcel of any serious preparation and  also remember there is always an exam tougher than which you cracked recently.

Frankly speaking these exams are nothing, they just check your abilities to perform !! Medium is questions ..

Friends, if you have decided to go for it then just go for it never look back until you finish it. Conditions under which I wrote exam UPSC-ESE were very tough coz when I decided I had only attempt left (first n last) coz of my age restrictions. I had family, job and gang of my best friends to hang out with....but then how I tackled them- I think that was my preparation rather then how to solve a balancing problem or linear programming problem.

Life teaches you everyday its only you who has to keep your mind and eyes open to learn from it and go for the kill.

Read well, be motivated and crack exams. I will write more about my preps , my problems in the blogs to come...do visit again...

Comments

earnest y said…
Thanks for the information... as far as I am concerned those who want clear the exam whether it is GATE or IES or UPSC better join in the best coaching center. You will have proper coaching and guidance that can lead you to crack the exam.
Gate Coaching Centers In Chennai
Top Gate Coaching Centers in Chennai
IES Coaching Centers in Chennai





Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Mechanical Engineering

ICC Cricket World Cup 2023

NanoComposites in Tennis Balls