Every Will has Way

Well thats true, if you have will to have something there is always some way to reach it. Something like that happened with me, not too great to cheer but atleast something to smile.

Going for a new flick that too in the best cineplex in the town is always troublesome, long queues, romeos all around the ticket windows, girls who add to the crowd who have bunked college to watch movie with their beaus, elderly couples enjoying movie coz they are "Standard Life insurance" holders -they are living with "sar utha ke", few elderly people coming there with a will as " karo jyada ka irada' campaign of Max has moved them. Well this kinda scenario is quite common when you go for a new movie. Things are never gonna easy. Problem gets even worse if SRK is donning that movie. Bingo ! you guessed it right..."RAB NE...".

At first instance I thought , this being a family movie, will not invite much rush and can easily get into it. But things were quite antithetical. It was nearly impossible to enter even into the premises of the cineplex. Many a times I just passed by that road to gauge the "bheed".But to my surprise even after a week, it was still the movie of the town. Well I also thought differently and made up my mind to watch it in this bheed .

I came for lunch from office and was taking rest then an idea struck my mind. "An idea can change your mind...donned by AB.." ..no no...my own idea to watch this movie on weekday that too after noon show. May be "bheed kam hogi" and will some how manage to sneak into the theatre ofcourse with tickets. Well phir kya tha, I shared this with my wife, she too joined my club of great ideas. I decided to take half day off..(poor chap ..left with only 1 CL)....anyways, we got ready and hopped on our bike to reach theatre. I asked Swati to go for tickets as ladies queue was lil smaller. She was in the queue and i was getting happy that she will come back with the tickets. But to my chagrin, she came back without tickets, she said, "window was shut moment my turn came". I said no issues. We will get the tickets. We will not let this "mauka" go out of our hands. Very confidently, I approached scooter standwaala, and asked him for tickets, he answered democratically, "yahan aisa kaam nahin hota". I said okay, but if you get one you call me , I m standing near side window. To my surprise, he indicated me to a person who had tickets, ofcourse he wished to sell it in black ( I watched movie "Black"without black ticket but Rab ne....with black..yeh kya rab...:( Anyways, we made the double payment and we got mast tickets and we enjoyed the flick.

Well definitely "where there is a will there is a black ....."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Mechanical Engineering

ICC Cricket World Cup 2023

NanoComposites in Tennis Balls