Modern Life Cycle

Our Divine Father bestowed all of us with his biggest gift ever by giving us a rare opportunity of leading a human life. Life, as I perceive, is a journey - interesting, painful, spicy, beautiful and an enriching experience. At every step, we learn something, from our successes and failures, which come to all of us in dribs and drabs, not in one go. Our life cycle is 4-stage process like any product life cycle, introduction, growth, maturity and decline. Our birth symbolizes our introduction to this beautiful world, we all start growing, its an ongoing process (its not a stage, as I see it) during which we gather experiences, we all brace ourselves with knowledge and reach a stage of maturity, by that time we realize that we have created one more such cycle, we then engross oursleves in shaping that new cycle and enter into a decline phase and finally get a farewell from this beautiful world.

When I was a kid, my parents ensured me a good education by getting me admission into so-called best school in the town. Those were nice days indeed, I started learning alphabets, numbers, words then sentences, with each passing day, I was improving. Those were the days of endless study hours, sports, and exams. During that period, my glands were also busy secreting optimum amount of hormones, which were ensuring me growth. I remember, i was in X standard when I felt first crush of my life. After precise introspection now, I think i was immature enough to give proper shape to my crush and later got crushed by the exam results. That was basically fag end of 20th century. These days, scene is entirely different and our society has also changed a lot. Cell phones and Internet were not so popular in 90s but today, kids manage to get hang of computers, iPods, Xbox,PDAs , gadgets and other gizmos without much problem. Technology has contributed a lot in bracing the kids of 21st century with latest tools, which comes in handy while solving problems and understanding a difficult concept. They compliment their studies by referring encyclopedia and are able to relate their area of study with their practical implications .Learning makes sense now. Moreover, unlike me, it’s also easier for them to shape their first crush of life. They can talk to their girl friends/boyfriends on cell phone, chat with them on internet and can easily fix their dates without letting their parents know about the whole issue. They move out of their houses for tuitions and well they do everything except studies at tuition centers. Most of the budding entrepreneurs have also realized this trend and have declared areas infested with coaching institutes as “most strategic locations” to set up hang out places for youngsters.

Not much to my surprise, kids of this century are relatively more intelligent, aware, and healthy and are becoming mature quite early. They are good at decision-making, expert at offering their comments on any national and international issue. Kids are also bringing laurels to the country by getting a place in science Olympiads, sports events, art to name a few.

Indeed, in this modern life cycle, growth is faster than preceding generations and this augur a smarter, intelligent, spruced up society of tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of Mechanical Engineering

ICC Cricket World Cup 2023

NanoComposites in Tennis Balls